Necrophagist, April 1995. The band is three years out from releasing their 1992 debut demo Requiems Of Festered Gore and is on the brink of releasing their self-titled demo a few months later. Onset Of Putrefaction wouldn’t arrive for another four years, and the band is damn near a decade out from Epitaph.
Why the hell are we talking about April 1995? Because YouTuber TrulyStucker has posted Necrophagist‘s first-ever show somewhere in Germany from that month and year, and it’s absolutely insane to watch. Watch as Necrophagist, fronted by a 20-year old Muhammed Suiçmez, rip through their early material with their early lineup. The show runs as follows:
- 00:00 “Dismembered Self-Immolation”
- 04:44 “Foul Body Autopsy”
- 07:09 “Cannibalistic Necrophilism”
- 13:33 “Fermented Offal Discharge”
- 19:04 “Pseudopathological Vivisection”
- 22:19 “Perverted Necropsy”
- 28:35 “Mutilate The Stillborn”
- 33:10 “Parasitic Devourment Of Hepatic Tissue”
Stay tuned for a new Necrophagist record coming never. The universe will suffer its own heat death before that happens.
Want More Metal? Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter
Enter your information below to get a daily update with all of our headlines and receive The Orchard Metal newsletter.