Cardy, Matt, and Jesse have all now finished Jedi: Survivor so decide to tell everyone why it's so good before delving deep into the layers of problems plaguing Redfall, Arkane's new vampire co-op shooter. It's time to plunge back into the MCU as well as thoughts are shared on the aggressively fine Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.
Has a game ever gotten better after you've finished its main story? Give us your co-op game suggestions and drop us an email: email@example.com.
- IGN UK Podcast 694: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is Everything We Wanted Fallen Order to Be
- IGN UK Podcast 693: Ranking the Best Orlando Theme Park Toilets
- IGN UK Podcast 692: Zelda and Final Fantasy Look Good Innit
- IGN UK Podcast 691: The Mario Movie vs Tetris: Which is Better?
- IGN UK Podcast 690: Dunjackets & Dadragons