Linking your crypto wallet to any NFT Marketplace, powered by NFTICALLY, is extremely easy and convenient. It is just a matter of a couple of clicks and you log in as a registered user in the respective NFT marketplace. Let us take you to a detailed guide on how you can conveniently link your wallet to any NFT marketplace and trade easily in NFTs.
- Visit the NFT Marketplace that you would like to purchase NFTs from. Once you are on the homepage, you will see a profile icon in the top right corner. Go to that and click on the ‘My Account’ tab:
- Once you click on the ‘My Account’ tab, you will be redirected to the signup page of the respective marketplace. Select the wallet that you want to proceed with.
- Upon choosing the desired wallet, a popup will appear that will prompt you to sign in. For instance, in this case, we have chosen MetaMask wallet as the desired one and when clicked upon, it throws a pop-up to confirm that you are connecting to this NFT Marketplace. Click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- The next step will ask you to connect with the NFT marketplace. Click on the ‘Connect’ tab to continue.
- After connecting, you will be required to sign in again. Click on the ‘Sign In’ button to continue.
When you click on the ‘Sign In’ button, a popup will again prompt you to give your signatures by signing in. Click on the ‘Sign’ tab to proceed ahead.
The signing-in process is now completed. You will be logged in to the respective NFT Marketplace and this will enable you to trade the NFTs.