According to news from Polkastarter Gaming’s GAM3 Awards ceremony this year – Big Time was awarded Game of the Year. Created by the studio Open Loot, Big Time is an open-world, role-playing title built with unique blockchain mechanics.
The game came up against hundreds of other nominees, reduced to just 32. With a jury of industry experts, its community of over 200,000 users could cast votes for its 16 categories.
Among the line-up of winners include:
- Shrapnel. Most Anticipated Game:
- Star Atlas. Best Graphics:
- Superior: Best Action Title:
- Big time. Best Adventure Title:
- Blankos Block Party. Best Casual Title:
- Illuvium. Best RPG:
- Thetan Arena: Best Mobile Title:
- MetalCore: Best Shooter:
- Gods Unchained. Best Strategy and Card Game:
- EV.IO: Best Multiplayer and Esports Title:
- Brycent: Best Content Creator:
- League of Kingdoms: People’s Choice:
- The Harvest. Games Choice:
Winners in these categories will have their share of prizes totaling $1 million in grants and services.
Along with these gaming awards, Polkastarter Gaming’s GAM3 Awards include showcases of new and upcoming titles on Web3. These included first-ever gameplay from Blocklords, Cards of Eternity and more.